Re: Celebrity Tiger

To: bmartin@kibo.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: Celebrity Tiger
From: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 97 09:28:50 -0800
     Bill,

     The calendar is produced by: Comda International Calendars,
     1-800-387-7702 (US)
     1-800-387-7753 (Canada)

     There's your Tiger calendar, albeit only in June.  For me, it's
     already June of '98 in my office and probably will be for some time
     although there are plenty of other interesting and nice examples.  A
     '41 Packard, '48 Tucker, '57 Dual-Ghia Conv., '50 Stude Conv., '70
     Cuda, '57 Coronet conv., '54 A.H. 100-4, '65 Ferrari LM 250, '30 Cord
     L29, '65 Mercer Cobra, '71 Rolls Corniche, & '79 BMW M1.

     Jeff Carter

Author:  Non-HP-bmartin (bmartin@kibo.stanford.edu) at HP-ColSprings,mimegw5
Date:    11/11/97 6:59 AM

Norm, I'll go tell Shawne that the guy finally used the picture of his
car.
Jeff, please find out where we can get a copy of the calender, thanks,
Bill