Re: RE: UK plates

To: catsclaws@classic.msn.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RE: UK plates
From: CobMeister@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 12:54:02 -0500 (EST)

<<Colin !!!!!  dear boy !>>

I've yet to figure out how you got me confused with somebody who actually
understands the British Numbers Plate game....

<<I'm quit convinced that within your letter the meaning of life and the
mysteries of flying saucers will be discovered?>>

Yes, the meaning of life is, of course, adequately covered in the other
Colin's missive but the saucers you refer to are actually, I think, the
Flying Sauceronis, the Italian Acid Rock/Hip Hop group cum High Wire Act that
mysteriously disappeared on the main roundabout in Little Coventry.  (Watch
for an upcoming Mulder and Scully.)

<<I've already tried reading it backwards and I'm convinced I can see a
message
from john Lennon>>

Reading backwards is always a good idea but you have confused John Lennon
with Jahn Lemon, tympanni player par excellance with... The Flying
Sauceronis!  To get the full weight of the message you must read it backwards
ALOUD, that way you can tape and replay it forwards at high speed.  The
ensuing screech is the exact sound made by a lonely little Mark I hopelessly
pursuing a loverly Mark II fading into the far distance.

<<On a more serious side the "works" cars all of course had Coventry
registrations i.e. AHP,ADU,FRW, followed by "B" for 1964 "C"for 1965 and of
course "D" for1966!!>>

Huh?

<<Got to go as message is coming through on my oujia board from
JFK-----------------"check out the grassy"______>>

Actually, the message was likely on your squeezy board...  Read in full it is
"Check out the grrrrassy on the lassy, bucko..."

<<Sorry it's cut off?>>

Geez!  I hope you don't know something I don't know!  Last time I checked it
was still there!  Wait a sec... Whew!  Yep, still there!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'36 F2 & '66 Plus 4