Desparate!!!!!!!!

To: Alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Desparate!!!!!!!!
From: Karl Gilchrist <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 20:07:00 +1300
Why oh why can't my bodyshop get the chrome trim and the  windshield
rubber to fit right on my Series V. Try as we might we can't get the
chrome trim (at the pillar sides) to sit under the  windshield rubber
like it is surposed to. Has any one got anyone ideas. Is it because the
after market screens are different dimensions? Is there a wrong and a
right way to put the frame to windshield rubber in? I'm desparate and
would welcome any advice.

Thanks Karl