[Fwd: You asked for it!]

To: Tigers Den <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: You asked for it!]
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 16:06:28 +0100

--------------14D175AF7806

I have received a number of questions regarding gear boxes and speeds. I
am sure that a great many of you have already done your own evaluation
of the possible permutations, and chosen one best suited to your needs.
For those that may yet have some questions, I am forwarding this rather
long set of comments recently posted to Chris Pirouette. Sorry, Chris,
for the repeat.

Steve
--
                      < one first win, is all >