Fw: Help - I'm stuck!

Subject: Fw: Help - I'm stuck!
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 17:18:29 -0600
I got these Hurst part numbers from Paul Burr, but according to my local
speed shop, they are old part numbers.  Assuming he can't cross-reference
to the new ones, does anybody out there have the new part numbers?  Anybody
know of a reasonably priced supplier who has them in stock?  I'm trying to
get back on the road before Thanksgiving, so a quick response would really
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Pickard
"Geowiz"