""" TIGER SANTA, FROM THE TIGER DEN """ Ho Ho HO Ho !!!!! and a hello

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: """ TIGER SANTA, FROM THE TIGER DEN """ Ho Ho HO Ho !!!!! and a hello to all !!!
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 19:24:10 -0700
Hello There,,

Well you guy's and gal's had better hurry, to get those last minute =
TIGER surprises in them stockings.
I only have a few sets of upper ball joints left, they are a movin like =
hot cakes..
I have tried to get some more, and the supply I think, has pretty much =
dried up...
Tail light units are almost also all gone, but HURRY on these, I checked =
my source, and there are no more after these are sold...
I have a SANTA SALE goin' on, so don't miss out..
And personally, I could use the $$$ as I will still be out of work =
recovering, until atleast Feb.98,
it is going well, but I wish it went faster...

Please E-Mail your requests ASAP so I can ship for Christmas Morning, =
and your TIGER will not feel left out..

See Ya'                     Jan..........

P.S. Still have tons of other stuff as well, but I don't want to bore =
you, let me know what is on your wish list, and I will try to =
accommodate for you...=20