Database/Website

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Database/Website
From: Bill Gullatt <mrbillg@real-comps.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 10:23:27 -0600
Wow at the response! I received more than 25 entries for the database =
yesterday. Hope to have the main layout of  my website up sometime this =
weekend. The purpose of my site is not to have just another site but a =
user friendly frames based pool of all the sites that we find. Watch the =
evolution @ www.real-comps.com/SunbeamCentral    any links, vendors or =
anything of Sunbeam importance can be submitted. You will be able to =
access your favorite Sunbeam sites from one location. =20

To submit your information for the database please send the following =
information:

Serial# :
SAL# :
Color # :
Factory options :
Owner modifications:
Owner Name :
Owner Address:
Owner Phone :
Email :
Length of ownership :
Comments :

This database will be a part of the site however the data will be =
password protected to Tiger/Alpine mail list members only. The general =
public will not be able to access it!

Bill Gullatt
ALGER0001
mrbillg@real-comps.com