Fuel tank crossover outlet mods

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel tank crossover outlet mods
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 08:39:43 -0800
Since I'm on the subject, what techniques have people used for modifying
the fuel outlet on the crossover tube to accept a larger fuel line size?
Stock fuel line is 5/16" OD tubing, I'd like to use 3/8" OD tubing (at
least between the tank and the fuel pump).  The inside diameter of the fuel
outlet stub is already large enough (larger ID than 3/8" tubing), all I
need to do is figure out how to adapt it for a 3/8" tubing coupling.  Any
ideas?

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        '97 Crown Vic LX
                       Yamaha Seca 900 (aka XJ900RK)
                       '79 Spitfire
                       1966 LTD