Auto Mechanic (possibly for a Tiger)

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Auto Mechanic (possibly for a Tiger)
From: "Bennett, Cullen" <p21988@gegpo8.geg.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 98 09:06:00 MST
Joke from a recent Playboy Magazine:
A frustrated gynecologist decided to give up his practice for
a career as an automobile mechanic and attended a trade school
to learn the trade. Upon completing the course he was startled
to see a grade of 200 on the final exam and questioned the
instructor what was the basis for the extremely high score.
instructor: "I gave you a 50 for disassembling the engine
correctly, and I gave you a 50 for re-assembling the engine
correctly. Then, I gave you an additional 100 for doing it all
... through the muffler."