Re: I Don't Get It

To: earndt@telequest.com
Subject: Re: I Don't Get It
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 11:54:56 -0800
At 09:32 AM 1/8/98 -0600, you wrote:
>After all the bantering around I've seen on the list (and after having to
>put my chair out with a fire extinguisher from the flames) I'm going to
>retract my earlier request for information to keep the peace, but first I
>want to thank those of you who did take the time to help out.  Here's
>what I've concluded thus far:

Erich,

Really sorry you got flamed....you shouldn't have.  Very honest questions
that deserved honest and if possible, insightful answers.  I sincerely hope
your experiences improve.....it's a good group with good information.  Most
are willing to speak-up, but you have to have a thick skin a warped sens of
humor!!

Regards and good luck in your Tigger hunt.

Allan
B9472373