Re: Where's CAT???

To: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Where's CAT???
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 00:50:23 -0800

tiger technologies wrote:

> A few weeks ago I inquired about the new 1998 CAT elections and officers. I
> thought for certain I'd read about it in the January Tiger Tales. All I have
> received to date is dead silence.
>
> Is there no information, or is everyone who knows still ticked off at my
> Tigers United goose crap comments???
>
> And now I read about IRS reporting irregularities regarding the CAT parts
> department...Wow!
>
> Maybe it IS time to forge a new alternative organization as a last gap
> measure to keep all us Tiger lovers bonded together.
>
> I await comments...Jeff/TT

Jeff:
The new CAT president is Steve Alcala. I'll post the other officers tomorrow
since I have to get up early this morning. As to you've read about IRS
irregularities per the CAT parts department, what the heck are you referring to
and where did you read it? There has been absolutely no discussion of anything
of the sort from anyone I know in or out of the club. This is a serious
accusation and I'm sure we'd all like to know the source.

Steve Sage