"SECRETS OF THE TIGER UNVEILED": CONTINUED

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "SECRETS OF THE TIGER UNVEILED": CONTINUED
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix16.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 12:28:09 +0000
>Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 12:25:57 +0000
>To: tigers@autox.team
>From: tiger technologies <tartanad@popd.ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: "SECRETS OF THE TIGER UNVEILED": CONTINUED
>
>To all:
>The response has been phenomenal thus far to the announcement that Tiger
Technologies will be publishing a definitive "how to" manual for prospective
Tiger purchasers and for Tiger owners who may be questioning the
authenticity of their car. Thanks in part to this response, our
informational pictorial guide on how to identify a "correct" Tiger will be
supplemented by drop dead accurate information from individuals deeply
involved from the start on the manufacture of this great vehicle.

>We have decided to include in this manual information from those out there
who have had prior experiences (good or bad) with the Tiger. Send us your
comments and your photos and we'll include as many as possible.

>If Jan didn't explain it, the sole purpose of this manual is to give
prospective purchasers a true and complete guide to help them select their
car. And we are convinced that our expert consultants on this project will
make anyone who requests "Secrets Of The Tiger Unveiled" a more informed
consumer. And with the increasing value of the Tiger, there is more and more
reason than ever to "create" a Tiger, and we believe more than one "voice"
is needed to provide a level of comfort to those desiring to know what
they're buying or what they already own.

>There is always, of course, an opportunity to deceive. And you can't catch
everyone. But since Tiger Technologies has no financial interest in any sort
of a certification process, and is not involved in the production of
NOS-appearing reproduction components and does not restore Tigers, you can
count on our information to take the "mystery" out of the present
certification process and to provide as accurate and detailed manual as is
possible.

>This project is a priority. We hope to have all research completed and
detailed photographs and expert interviews completed within 45 days and the
manual available by April 1.