what's really at fault

To: "TIGERLIST" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: what's really at fault
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:42:09 -0500
Paul Harlacher wrote:

>One subject that I've yet seen covered here is El Nino

What's actually happening is caused by all the hot air on this List,
resulting in Tiger Atomspheric Condition, ususally referred to by it's
acronym.

BTW, on an old subject, my drive to get a Tiger necktie made has stalled,
I'll have to try something different than originally planned; in the
meantime, I think I'll try on of the Shelby Collage ties listed in R&T this
month in the hopes of a Tiger appearing there (only part of the tie
pictured). If anyone already has one, or has seen one, as knows one way or
the other,  I am curious.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923
lrw@aop.com