five bolt to six bolt swap

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: five bolt to six bolt swap
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:42:48 -0600
Guys,
The easiest and safest way to put in the 6 bolt is to use a Lakewood clutch
housing.  Not only does it bolt right up, but now you don't have to worry
about blowing your foot off at the dragstrip!
I used 3/4" steel plate for the bracket, and it works well, but I think
that CAT sells the proper bracket.
Now you can put another few percent of cubes in the front with the
resultant torque increase.
Ray

BTW, has anyone used the Tiger Technologies repro of the LAT hood? Is it a
good piece?  Does it warp at all? Can you use the original hood latch?

Thanks...