Re: 6-Bolt Adapter Plate

To: TigerCoupe <TigerCoupe@aol.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 6-Bolt Adapter Plate
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 20:47:24 -0800

>Frank, don't use that adapter plate Roland gave you!

First off the adaptor plate I got from Roland goes between the transmission
and the bell housing NOT between the block and the bell housing.  Second, I
already found a 5-bolt 289 which I plan to use with the original bell
housing (I wish someone would give me one of those $1000 LAT scatter
shields).

I just figured Rolands piece might be nice to have "just in case" don't you
know.

Frank Marrone           MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com         '97 Crown Vic LX
                        Yamaha Seca 900 (aka XJ900RK)
                        '79 Spitfire
                        '66 Ford LTD