Re: WHOS BEST?

To: Mac & Kenda Sawhill <sawhill@earthlink.net>, Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: WHOS BEST?
From: Curt <hoftiger@cinci.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 17:07:40 -0500
I purchased mine some time ago from Sunbeam Specialties and it worked
great. The color coding was right on and the fittings were great. Given you
have  the car apart and can get at everything the installation is a piece
of cake. The only thing I did to help myself was to insure I marked all the
old connections as to where they go so that I could easily line up the new
one. That saved me from having to comb through the wiring diagram for
everything.

Curt Hoffman