Tiger I.D., Those evil, elitist TAC Troopers, etc

To: Tiger Network <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger I.D., Those evil, elitist TAC Troopers, etc
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 14:42:48 +0000
Has anyone from the TAC committee said they wouldn't train folks from outsi=
de =

the area to perform TAC inspections in places not serviced by TAC themselve=
s?

Could someone fly into the Bay Area and meet with TAC committee folks to ge=
t =

training? Maybe combine a little shopping side trip to Tiger Parts Mecca db=
a =

Sunbeam Specialties?

I know. How =B9bout meeting the TAC committee at the west coast United in B=
ig =

Bear, near L.A., this summer for a little seminar.

The cost: about 350.00 p.p. round trip from the east coast, a Motel 6 usual=
ly =

around 50.00/night, and rental econobox 170.00/week.