Re: Tiger suspension

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmerbob@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger suspension
From: Bill Martin <bmartin@kibo.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 07:10:51 -0800 (PST)
 Bob,

 I am running a set of cut off Tiger main springs on the top of my rear
(Larry Atkisson) springs. I have them going toward the rear and clamped
at the end. Works pretty good as I put down about 100ft of dual black
patches the other day when it was not raining. The car jumped alittle at
first then settled down nicely. I am going to try flipping the springs
over so they are not captured. I have also rebuilt the front calipers and
spindles, Im running the repco pads and they feel real nice. Thanks for
the tip. I also tried a rear sway bar and did not like it.

Bill Martin
B9470735