Re: CAT news bulletin

To: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: CAT news bulletin
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:32:14 -0800

tiger technologies wrote:

> To all who care...
> The CAT warehouse has moved to 11005 Shoemaker Ave., Santa Fe Springs, CA.
> New phone is (562)906-4457. According to Parts Dept. Manager Kathleen
> Krudihof, the warehouse will be open the third SUNDAY of each month. This
> coming Feb. 15, there will be an open warehouse and inventory counting
> gathering at the new location for those who want to attend.
>
> By the way, has anybody out there any information on TUXXIII? Is Big Bear
> happening? Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> Jeff/TT

Howdy Jeff & Everyone Else:
Tigers United IS definitely on for this summer at Big Bear. More details will
be in the forthcoming issue of Tiger Tales which will be in the mail by
tommorow (Friday). Entry forms will be in the rag, I mean magazine, starting
with the March issue.

As to the warehouse move, to add to what Jeff said, Kathleen has asked that
anyone who would be willing, in the Los Angeles area, give her a hand in
moving the last few bits of stock on Saturday (this week). She can be reached
today or tommorow at her work # at: (562)806-1337.

Steve Sage