Re: Charging problems

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Charging problems
From: GCScoop@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 17:31:52 EST
Ray,

I would file the points carefully on the regulator and if that doesn't work
check for corrosion on the armature commutator.

Gary.              B382100128LRXFE  Still for sale

 I've just revived my '66 after a few years of storage.  After some work
 on the brakes, I was running again with a smile.    However, I note that
 the electrical system does not seem to be charging with the engine
 running less than about 3000 rpm.   I am guessing this is a problem with
 the voltage regulator.

 Does anyone have any specific experience or comments about what needs to
 be corrected?   Am I correct about the voltage regulator?
 Raymond S. Tong
 AVP Micro Focus