Deloreans

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Deloreans
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:23:59 -0500
     After seeing the confusion about what was in Deloreans, I decided to
     do some research, so I walked the 50 feet down to the office of a
     Delorean owner.  He says the engine is a Volvo (related to that
     Peugot/Renault/Volvo consortium, he thinks), with a Delorean supplied
     intake system, and a Peugot/Renault transaxle.  Lots of neat design
     features, such as having to remove the injection system to get at the
     distributor, etc.  And we think we have it bad.

     Stu