Re: Re: 3 subjects

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: 3 subjects
From: CobMeister@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:28:16 EST

<<chances against my new neighbor's Maserati>>

I'd say your Tiger will very probably soundly trounce the Maser.  Oh, sure,
these cars with their V8 and 4 OH cams and 4 Webers were world beaters when
they were new but there is just sooooo much that can go wrong with them,
doncha know?

I have a Goombah here in town with two Maser Quattroportes (plus a quatro of
Alfas plus a brace of Lancias and God knows how many F*I*A*Ts) but who
actually drives a Ranger PU.  I have invited him and either Maser to dance the
ol'  1320 Rag and he has promised to do so when he gets one of 'em to run for
more than 5 minutes at a time.

Yes, beautiful cars, wonderful appointments, yada yada yada.  No, not "Tunas."
Boat anchors in training....

And whoever dusted an impudent Miata should be ashamed of himself!  Might as
well start slapping insolent children...  Not much challenge to the endeavor
and once you get started there is no end in sight, just too many of the
beasties.

--Colin Cobb, Gettin' All Revved Up Outside Las Cruces, NM, USA
B9471815