Re: Fixed, but still not right

To: James Pickard <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Fixed, but still not right
From: Will Seay <wseay@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:12:25 -0500
James Pickard wrote:
> There is an aluminum spacer that fits between the old master and the
> firewall.  If I leave it off, I think it will be OK.
> ...  Any suggestion?

Jim,

I'm not sure exactly what the spacer is that you refer to.  It could be
that it's the retaining casting that goes on the end of the cylinder.
If so, I think that it's supposed to go on the INSIDE of the firewall
(where the people go, not where the engine goes).  If it works there it
won't act as a spacer.  Can anyone confirm or deny this?
--
B382001570 - Will Seay - wseay@sprynet.com