re US visit

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re US visit
From: "tonyday" <tonyday@gist.net.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 07:35:48 +1030
Hi "Ole"
        We will be flying into New York staying there for a day or so then
driving
to Indianapolis (Ford swap meet). From there we head to Chicago (business)
then off to St Louis (business). From St Louis we are heading for Tampa
(swap meet) back up the East coast to New York and fly to LA. A little bit
of time there and drive up to San Jose and possibly points further north.
Fly from San Francisco to Chicago then drive to Columbus (swap meet) back
to Chicago fly to LA and then unfortunately home.
        A full itinerary but we are used to covering lots of miles, we love the
US
especially the interior.
        Thank you Rob Kempinski for your info on gear shifter.

        Regards  Tony & Brenda Day   South Australia.
        '66 Tiger