CAT

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: CAT
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 07:10:58 -0500
I've finally rejoined CAT after dropping out a few years back (STOA, next!)
I see in the parts list that they have sweatshirts. I got a Tiger T-shirt
from CAT once, and the image broke up and faded after just a few (3-4)
washings. Does anybody have experience with the CAT sweatshirt?

I see that after last month's discussion here about their rear springs, CAT
is out-of-stock on them. Another argument for rebuilding the ones currently
under the car.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com