Re: Rear axle color

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rear axle color
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 20:37:47 -0800
At 04:28 PM 2/25/98 +0000, Steve Laifman wrote:
>The "paint" is definitely "Glyptol", and this material is available.

Rustoleums' "Satin Redwood" color is also an excellent match to the rear
end center section color (maybe a superior match to the 30 year old color),
thanks to Chad for that tip.  I ultimately did use the Gylptal from
Eastwood because I felt it would wear longer than the Rustoleum product.

Frank Marrone           MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com         '97 Crown Vic LX
                        Yamaha Seca 900 (aka XJ900RK)
                        '79 Spitfire
                        '66 Ford LTD