Digest 121

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Digest 121
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:20:27 -0500
Jeff Cushing/Jan Harde wrote:
>After laborious soul searching,(SNIP) we have decided to let things be.
What, no severed horse head in your bed? No outside pressure? Jus' kiddin'.
I wish you had indeed "let the _cat_ out of the bag", but we'll all
struggle on w/out it. BTW, I'm _really_ looking forward to those TT coffee
cups; I'm walking around the office with one of those ceramic Tiger mugs
(see logo @ Norm's site) & I don't think it's replaceable if I break it.

mmeswarb@huntel.net wrote:
>GIVE IT A REST ! . . . . . . PLEASE !!!
Well, yeah; but you re-posted an entire page just to add four words? (no
tragedy, just a pet peeve)

Bo Cheadle wrote:
>From my senile memory bank here is the latest list of garage occupants:
>65 Daytona Coupe (#7 of 6) Think...     My favorite car (thank you Lynn
>Park)
>66 427 Cobra roadster Black of course
(SNIP)
..."and a partridge in a pear tree"
Jeez, Bo! D'ya also have 3 of the Bugatti Royales?

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com