Re: Tiger on TV

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger on TV
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 16:40:48 EST
Hey Jim,

<<The flic was so bad that I didn't watch it all to see if she drove the car

in other than the opening scene.>>

Which just goes to prove that there are limits to the pain we will endure in
the name of the marque.

I watched the movie "Pretty Poison" last night, by-the-bye... A good enough
movie featuring a very young, very luscious Tuesday Weld and an appropriately
deranged Anthony Perkins BUT starring a beautiful young Alpine, baby blue,
looking and sounding good.

This Alpine apparantly had the "enhanced capacity boot" option as it
eventually held the body of young Tuesday's mean-but-normal-sized Mama.
Unfortunately the director elected not to show us all just exactly how Mama
had to be pushed, shoved, and folded to get her in there...

A word to the wise:  Don't try this at home, kids.

--Colin Cobb, Crowing Because he Put Over 200 miles on the Tiger between Las
Cruces and Truth or Consequences, NM, yesterday in Beautiful Weather and Good
Company.