Re: Supression

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Supression
From: tigerjohn@altavista.net
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:30:53 -0500 (EST)
Knowledge is power. The people who have the knowledge of Tigers seem not to
want to share it, lest they diminish their power.

What value would Volume II of "The Book" have if everyone already knew the
secrets contained? Who would come and sit at the foot of the master to find
knowledge if it was readily available? Who would look upon the Masters of TAC
with radiant grace for the privilege of being "one of them"?

I think it is all a bunch of crap. I would rather drive my Tiger alone and
resort to good old American ingenuity  to keep it in shape than have to bow
down and kiss the feet of some ego-maniacal "expert".

Drive on!

John Bennet