Special Offer

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Special Offer
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix21.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:00:21 +0000
To All:
Due to an increase in labor, shipping and materials costs, Tiger
Technologies is forced to raise the price of its exhaust system package to
$315.95. The price still includes UPS delivery anywhere in the Continental
U.S. The system is complete from exhaust manifold to chrome tail pipe tips,
with all hangers, brackets, nuts, bolts, etc. The system is still 100%
aluminized and remains the best exhaust system available anywhere. After
all, over 300 customers can't be wrong.

The good news is that our current inventory is still available at the "old"
price of $295.00, including UPS. We have a limited supply of both 2" and 1
3/4" systems. First come, first served.

To order, check out our website at: www.webbpages.com/tiger_tech. Or send
check or Money Order to: Tiger Technologies, P.O. Box 2302, Huntington
Beach, CA 92647.

Jeff/TT