Tiger parts to suit B9472884 MK1A

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger parts to suit B9472884 MK1A
From: "Tweddle, David D." <David.Tweddle@woodside.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:14:12 +0800
Hi,

I've seen your mail on the net via the Tiger list.
Can you please advise price and availability for
        -       Softtop (I have serviceable frame)
        -       Traction rods - to stop rear wheel hop
        -       GearShift gaiter (interior)
        -       Front suspension Bush set (Nolothane or similar)
        -       Combination switch (Indicators/High beam)

A good friend of mine is coming over to the US next month and could
bring these items back for me.

Regards
David F. Tweddle
B9472884