Classic Sunbeam's web site shopping cart.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Classic Sunbeam's web site shopping cart.
From: CMeinel464 <CMeinel464@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 08:53:41 EST
Fellow Alpine & Tiger owners,

Sorry for the intrusion.
After months of development, I'm happy to announce that our web site shopping
cart system is now on line.  This will make ordering parts much simpler.
If you have joined our mailing list in the past, please resend your current
information with your e-mail address.  This new system will e-mail you
directly for rare parts found, sales items and other Classic Sunbeam updates.
So enjoy our new site and please join our mailing list.

Thank you,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam