Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix7.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:45:06 +0000
>Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:42:48 +0000
>To: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
>From: tiger technologies <tartanad@popd.ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: Re: Info about Tiger Techs sales techniics
>
>Chris:
>Perhaps I got off on the wrong foot, but we do believe our system to be
"the best in the world". We have been custom manufacturing them one at a
time here in Southern California and to date have sold more than 300 systems.

>Aluminized versus stainless? That's a subjective question. We have sold a
dozen or so stainless systems (at $495 a system). But keep in mind that
stainless--until you polish it--looks like galvanized pipe. Also, because of
its material content, it has a tendency to ripple at the corners. However,
our aluminized pipe systems have sold all over, with nary a complaint about
discoloration or rust through. We have systems installed in cars in upstate
New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. And no problems. As for recommendations,
we get referals regularly from other Sunbeam parts suppliers. Lastly, the
original prototype was installed on my Tiger nearly four years ago and there
is no sign of wear or aging and my car is driven constantly.

>And to those who argue over the propriety of "advertising" product on this
site, why should anyone argue when Tiger Technologies makes a valid offer to
save Tiger owners some $$$, but it apparently okay for others--including
Norm Miller--to advertise products?

>I feel this is a forum for all. And sure, we have a website
(www.webbpages.com/tiger_tech), but a legitimate offer to readers seems as
legitimate to me as ad-nauseun missives concerning rivets or water pumps. In
other words, different strokes for different folks.

>So, Chris, if you still have questions about our exhaust system, go ahead
and gamble and buy it. If you don't like it once you've opened the box and
inspected it, send it back for a refund or credit. Is that fair or what?