Non Alpine/Tiger Stuff for Sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Non Alpine/Tiger Stuff for Sale
From: DrMayf <DrMayf@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:58:11 EST
I see by the many signatures that a lot of you have eclectic modes of
transportation. I too, am blessed with such an assortment. As I have reached
the Autum of my years, my wife has explained to me that unless I want to see
the Winter of my Discontent, then I need to shed some of my toys.

********
For Sale:
Completely original Z1B Kawasaki 900cc. Why buy a new Honda 450 at $4000 when
you can own the super bike that started it all! Purchased new June of 1975 and
ridden only 1220 miles! Always kept in heated garage, carbs just rebuilt, oil
and filter changed, gas tank sealed, front brake fluid changed and brake
checked. This is an 82 hp screamer. Original tool kit.

Best offer over $3000.

**
For Sale:
1966/1967 "Hydroflite" 3 point hydroplane drag/ski boat. Old, but, in very
collectable
condition. This is a V-drive boat with "super stocked 390 Ford FE" (engine is
from Performance Automotive Wholesale). Engine has PAW cam equivalent to 427
side oiler, solid lifters, blocked oil galleries, 10.5 pistons, adjustable
rocker arms, Ford Power Products rocker shafts and pushrods, melling high
volume/pressure oil pump. New water pump impeller. New alternator. Water
cooled exhaust manifolds are primo. Engine has fully baffled oil pan, for rear
facing engine, with 14 qt capacity. Crank has blended oil holes at rods and
mains. Has new water cooled oil cooler. Has 3 gages - oil pressure, water
temp, amps. Has mechanical v-drive driven tach (Jones). Italian two bladed 12
inch diameter, 14 inch pitch 3 cup racing prop. V-drive is 17% overdrive
(Thoroughbred Mfg.). V-drive and stuffing box are water cooled. New Edlebrock
Performer intake manifold with Holley 4BBl, K&N Velocity Filter Stack. Trailer
is rough, but has four new 7.35 x 15 truck tires with less than 100 miles
(alone worth about $450). Tnis boat is not for the faint of heart!! Engine has
always been stored in the garage in the winter, and this boat has only been
used two summers, then the kids lost interest...

Best offer over $3500.

******
For Sale:
Ford 3 x 2 Manifold with correct carbs and linkage. This is from an early 390
T-bird or Galaxie. Only thing missing is the air cleaner top cover, but has a
work around cover...

Best offer over $600.

Larry Mayfield
1-256-837-1051