Re: Unilug?

To: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Unilug?
From: Cool VT <CoolVT@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 23:02:15 EST
I have Cragers with slots insread of just holes.  It appears that it allow the
wheel to fit on different size bolt patterns.  They have special washers and
lug nuts that would be difficult to describe here.

My reaction - I hate them and would never have them again if I had a choice.
When installing a wheel one has to push this special tapered and extended nut
through the washer (the washer is marked and must be right side out) these two
pieces then must be pushed through the wheel which has to be alligned very
carefully over the hub.

It takes 2 to three times as long to install as a normal wheel.  Never again!!

   Mark L.