Re:Something Funny

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Something Funny
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 18:09:13 +0000

CobMeister wrote:

> In a message dated 4/1/98 8:42:22 AM, you wrote:
>
> <<Naw, you don't send too many messages.  Where would this mailing list be
>
> without your mix of good technical info and off the wall humor>>
>
> Humor?  When did Steve write something funny?
>
> --Colin

Well, Colin,

You're probably correct. There isn't a lot of humor, and damn little Tiger
content, in my messages.
So it's time I sent you something "funny", and meet the challenge of having
"Tiger Content".

---------------------
HERE IT IS, TIGER CONTENT  AND ALL!!!!
______________________

Jack decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. They loaded up Jack's 1965
Sunbeam Tiger, with all the LAT options and original rivets, and headed
north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard,
and the heater doesn't work, of course. They pulled into a nearby farmhouse
and asked the attractive lady of the house if they could spend the night.

"I'm recently widowed," she explained, "and I'm afraid the neighbors will
talk if I let you stay in my house."

"Not to worry," Jack said, "we'll be happy to sleep in the barn, in the
Tiger."

Nine months later, Jack got a letter from the widow's attorney. He called up
his friend Bob and said, "Bob, do you remember that good-looking widow at the
farm we stayed at?"

"Yes, I do."

"Did you happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and
have sex with her?"

"Yes, I have to admit that I did."

"Did you happen to use my name instead of telling her your name?"

Bob's face turns red and he said, "Yeah, I'm afraid I did."

"Well, thanks! She just died and left me everything, including her Le Mans
Tiger!"

{8->

So, how's that for a "little" humor (with Tiger content).

--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >

                         _/