Re: LAT 79 HOODS

To: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@best.com>
Subject: Re: LAT 79 HOODS
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 11:03:21 -0800
At 09:40 AM 3/31/98 -0800, Norman C. Miller wrote:
>The source for the best reproduction of the LAT 79 hood is the manufacturer:
>
>KENT WILCOX
>619-449-8764
>619-448-6700  (WORK)
>1763 NORTH MARSHAL
>EL CAJON, CA 92020
>
>Last I checked, you can get one of these beauties for around $350.00.  If
>you buy it elsewhere, expect to shell out $500.00, or more.

Norm's right about Kent, but prices have gone up a bit since Norm last
checked.  Kent just got finished repairing my LAT hood and he does truly
outstanding work.  Keep in mind that LAT hoods are not his main business so
you may have to wait a while for the finished product....but it is well
worth the wait.   As a freind, I know he works some pretty wierd hours so I
may take him a while to call you back.  Super guy....really cares about
what he does.

Just my opinions.

Regards,

Allan