Re: Hood Modification

To: rdmallory@earthling.net, japeterson@earthlink.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hood Modification
From: RSpontelli <RSpontelli@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 19:22:53 EST
>  Do you have anything in print where one has been protested and upheld?

I don't have anything in writing, but local long-time Tiger pilot Bob Jardine
says he has written validation of all the LAT options, including--he
says--rear disk brakes.

>   Well I guess I am the local hot-shoe. I was the NCAC state champion last
>   year by a slim margin winning a few and loosing a few events but all were
real
>  close +- .5 seconds.

You are blessed.  Autocrossin' is really a blast when it's that close.

>  As far as the Vets this year they are not even close
>  but I have not ran against any thing newer then early 80s.

You are doubly blessed!  Southern California is home to a very active outfit
called Gulstrand Racing Associates.  They, ahem, "sponsor" the 'vette marque
quite agressively, and field a formidable team of excellent drivers in
extreeeemely well-prepared cars.  Like last month, the open (men's) BSP class
experienced the thrill of getting OUR silly asses kicked by three-time
National Champion Super-Stock Lady driver Rita Wilsey.  Looks like she's going
to be running three to five seconds ahead of the rest of us this year,
depending on the course.

Such a deal!  And I thought it was humiliating getting waxed by MY wife!

Oh man!  It just hit me!  This is drifting into shallow Tiger-content waters .
. . better knock it off before "they," ahem . . . tell us to shut up.

Have a nice weekend.

Ramon