turn signal flashers

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: turn signal flashers
From: ccaciopp@haverford.edu (Curt Cacioppo)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 09:55:43 -0500
I'm wondering if anyone has advice on this.  For the second time in the
last few years I have had to replace the little white plastic leg that
holds the turn signal arm in position.  This last time I changed it and
reassembled the flasher unit and wiring, the flashers have ceased to work.
The horn works (this runs off a purple and black wire).  The other three
wires are red/green, green/white, and brown/green.  They look fine, as do
the contacts, and the connections match and are snug.  The warning light
works too.  Just the turn signals fail to function.

Thanks.  Curt.
TIGER 260 Mk1A