Re: Jay Leno's Tiger

To: ChuckerMao <ChuckerMao@aol.com>, Sunbeam Tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Jay Leno's Tiger
From: Bill Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:11:42 -0700
Chuck,

After viewing the Thursday "Tonight Show" again, I realized
that Ferrera(?) was talking about something that occurred
during the middle 70's.  At least, as I recall, my original
posting was factual.

Thank you very much for your feedback.  It is great having
this forum to exchange Sunbeam Tiger stuff.

Bill