Tach problem

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tach problem
From: hoftiger <hoftiger@cinci.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 21:56:36 -0400
I have a rebuilt tach in my Tiger. I have completely rewired the car
with a whole new harness.Everything works great except the tach.
At times when I start the car it works fine. Other times it sits on the
pin like a dead dog. No banging on the face or other sorts of usual
remedies makes it budge. Next time I start the car it might still sit
there or it might work like a tach should. I have removed teh tach,
checked all the connections, redone the loop on the back a thousand
times, and otherwise doen everything I can think of.

Any ideas.

Curt Hoffman