Autocad drawing of my Tiger

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Autocad drawing of my Tiger
From: Anita Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:03:23 -0400
Folks,
        Last year I sent an Autocad drawing of my Tiger to several
people on the net.
      I finally got a new Autocad program and looked at the file
I sent.  Unfortunatly the file was the raw data inputs and
didn't look much like a Tiger.  Also only one layer of 153 layers
were turned on; so anyone who viewed the drawing in other
than Autocad saw only a single line.
        The file I had intended to send was stuck in my old
PC and I couldn't get it out. ( too big for my old 360k floppy).
      Today I was finally able to transfer the more complete drawing from
my old PC to the new computer with Autocad 12 on it.  I will do a bit more
work on it (If I can figure out Autocad 12) and then re-offer it to the
Tiger mail members.  This may  take a few months as I am constantly on the road.

Will be back in Seal Beach, Calif. Sunday and Monday evening .  If there
 are any Tiger folks near the Radisson Inn on Marinar Drive , give me a call
at 562-493-7501.  I will bring 2 copies of the more complete drawing on  3
1/5" disks.
will be at the Crowne Plaza LAX on Century on Tuesday night. 310-642-7500.
I will be flying, not driving my Tiger II 351C.

    The data for the drawing was produced by measuring Z coordinates on
 a 1" XY grid above and alongside  my Tiger.

        Sorry about raw data file I previously sent to several people.

Jim Barrett TigerII 351C and others