Other Bolt's

To: "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>, "Terry Curry" <terry_curry@WEBTV.NET>,
Subject: Other Bolt's
From: "Doug Mallory" <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 06:36:08 -0400
I have found a supplier for the english cap screws (bolts) that hold the
latches on the seat. They are about 1/4 by 3 but they are english thread
pitch. I had to order 50 and with shipping they cost be $2.50 each. I have
about 20 left if any one wants them for what I paid. If there is a big
demand for these you can get them for about $1 each if you buy 100 or $.50
each if you buy 1000.

I have also went the SS route replacing all the 1/4 24 bolts with SS button
head alen cap screws on body parts. ( Yes I saved the orginal they are in
the same box as the the Lucas and Yeager stuff )

Doug Mallory

NCAC score this year 3 of 7 events

68 Corvette   0
76 260Z         0