bellhousing replies

To: TIGERS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: bellhousing replies
From: KJENSSEN <KJENSSEN@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 23:00:24 EDT
To All,

      Thanks for all the great ideas and siggestions regarding finding and
locating the 6 bolt bellhousing.

      I found a local guy here in the Chicago area who in turn did some
digging and obtained one of those elusive " dual "   bolt pattern  ( wide &
narrow ) 6 bolt bell-housings .

     I understand Dan Williams or Mike Durhan may have the larger front
bearing retainers I need  when I swap out the small front retainer.

 Dan Williams                                      Mike Durhan
Franklin , North Carolina                    Pensacola ,  Florida
( 704 )  524-9085                               ( 904 )  438-5905
noon - midnight

I plan on giving the local guys a try first.....if not able to come up with
the piece I plan on contacting Dan or
Mike.

Any  suggestions on the bracket required for the clutch slave cylinder needed
to bolt to the 302 would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
     Sincerely
         Kirt Jenssen ( Chicago )