RE: Trans filling, incoming order, and a fundamental question

To: "'Larry Wright'" <lrw@aop.com>, Tigerlist * <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Trans filling, incoming order, and a fundamental question
From: "Cheadle, Bo V" <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 07:10:54 -0700
No, no, no more kluge please... Did I tell all that the Miles car fell out
of the rack when it was at the bead blaster. Some news. Fell on its nose it
did. Note the brit talk in deference to this being a brit car list.  Bead
blaster participating in body work costs now. I haven't went to visit it at
the restorer's yet but it is making progress. I am off to Carlisle today for
the All-Ford event. Shelby club is having a swap meet/garage viewing at my
garage on about 8/1. Tiger types welcome as always. I don't have the exact
date in front of me but its the sat closest to 8/1 if its not 8/1. Check
with me later for directions etc. Anyone care that we Trans Am vintage
racers will be in Seattle on 7/4/98 and Portland the following week? I will
be driving the #16 Boss 302 (given that it goes back together OK between now
and then. There, there is some hopefully relevant and non-kluge contnet.