So who's discussing my ancestry?

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: So who's discussing my ancestry?
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 08:16:53 -0400
Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com

----------

and Allan Connell wrote:
>  Be careful however, Larry
> who's great uncles were aviation pioneers is on your heels and closing
> fast........

Not really counting, but "keep it up" responses are 2-to-1 over "shut up"
feedback. Hey, you think _I'm_ a smart*ss, how about that other Lawrence
Wright whose e-mail made it into the last Autoweek 'Fast-Poll'?  :-)

Anyhow, I just meant that we have more than a few Listers using Lurk For
Windows; we'd like to hear from y'all for time to time.

Steve Laifman wrote:
>So, Larry Wright is related to one of the Montgolfier Brothers.

Yeah, Rodney and Kyle Montgolfier; they both worked for Rootes in the
1930's in the Credit Department, where they invented the Balloon Payment.

Tony wrote:
> I am glad to see that no one took the suggestion to heart that the
non-regular
>posters need to be taken off of this mailing list.

I think that Bill meant (above) to take those who post off the list of
those not posting, not off the List altogether. I think the 1st amendment
implies the right to keep your mouth shut, anyway. That said, thanks for
jumping in, good luck on the car.

Jan Harde wrote:
>Oh well this was one of the questions for the Tiger Quiz this year, but
you
>won't tell will ya'..
>August 1965, looking at my copy right here....

Yeah, and you get the magazine just to read the articles, right?