East vs. West??

To: "Cheadle, Bo V" <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Subject: East vs. West??
From: Bill Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:55:19 -0700
Paul,
What is keeping -US- from cleaning up what we have instead of splintering off
and creating another piece of (??).  Invitation only?  I think you might be
very lonely but I'm not one of the "in crowd" and my thinking could easily be
wrong but I hope not.

-------------
Cheadle, Bo V wrote:

> Everyone on this venomous list should read this post carefully. This is the
> result of your venom. Who needs it? I am a diehard car nut ...

-------------
Paul are you saying, "I'm going to take my marbles and go home where my mommy
can help me."

Paul Reisentz wrote"
> ... I've had enough. In fact, I'm going to follow in Ramon and Teresa
>Spontelli's foot steps and not go to any more of these marque events.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone came along and started a new organization, and
made it invitation only, just so as to keep the riff-raff out?
> Just a thought   > Paul Reisentz

Sincerely,
Riff-raff - "Bill" Goebner