RE: Road & Track's Comparing the BMW M3 to a Tiger

To: "Robert D. Hogan" <robhogan@freewwweb.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Road & Track's Comparing the BMW M3 to a Tiger
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 22:47:42 -0700
Interesting suggestion......Jeff Howarth pay attention I need your help on
this one.

It is noteable that many articles do compare newer performance cars to the
Tigers of old.

The American press does a lousy job of covering older cars in retrospect.
They seem more in tune with helping the Big Three push the new rides on us.
Me, I prefer Auto Week.  Now here is where I need you Jeff.......

Many British car mags I have seen often do retrospect's on older
"collectable" cars.  Seems that they do two or three a year on the Tiger
over there, but the predominance is older TR's, MG's, Morgan's, Jags,
Aston-Martin's, and Morris Minors.

Great Idea Robert, we certainly could use the coverage.

Allan
B9472373