Re: Tigers United Scoring

To: "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@best.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tigers United Scoring
From: Doug Mallory <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 07:22:23 -0400
To All:

Has any one looked how the Corvette club of Classic Chevy does their scoring?

My dad shows at AACA and Classic Chevy. They have four Classes for the years :

Stock driven
Stock Trailed
Custom
Modified

The 55 56 57 Classic Chevy club uses the assembly manuals to judge form the
Dearborn plant (They were built at three different locations and were all
assembled different). The judging  sheets are broken down to different
areas and each area gets a set number of points.

Interior
Paint
Engine
Lights