Re: THE GAME

To: Hank <HW200@aol.com>
Subject: Re: THE GAME
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 13:41:14 +0100

Norman C. Miller wrote:

   Steve Laifman is completely confused, but wants the "3".  His board piece
   is the second to hit, "Take A Chance".  The card reads, "You have been
   selected as the feature of a new HW200 videotape".  Copies of this epic
   will be stuck to the STOA's TU Standardization Guidelines.

   Norman C. Miller

   Rootes Group Depot
   "The International Registry Of Sunbeam Tigers"
   "The Book Of Norman, Volume I"
   "Tiger Press"
   "Web Page" <http://shell3.ba.best.com/~rootes1>

Hank,

I am overjoyed with this great news.  I just know your promised "Greatest Tiger
Tape of All Time" will surely win the Emmy Award for
Documentaries and Science Fiction, simultaneously.  When can I expect the Video
crew for the "shoot"?  We have plenty of local talent for
hire in the Valley, with over 60% of Hollywood generated income, so you won't
lack for resources.  I'll even shave and wash the car.

We can talk about "Credits" later, but I'm thinking along the lines of "Name
above Title".  My agent will contact you shortly.  Considering you are a friend,
I will do it for TV and Screen Actor's Guild Equity minimum rates.

We must do lunch.

And thank you, Norman.

Steve
--